A month after blaze, Safal Pegasus complex still shut
- VIDEO: Modi will snatch your land: Rahul tells farmers at Kisan rally
- Sitaram Yechury succeeds Karat as Pillai pulls out of race
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- Janta Ka Budget: Manish Sisodia holds Mohalla Sabhas in East Delhi
- 700 migrants from Libya feared dead in the Mediterranean on way to Italy
A month after Safal Pegasus complex at Prahladnagar was sealed after a major fire, majority of the 100-odd corporate offices operating out of the commercial complex are yet to begin operations. Most of them have shifted to temporary locations after the fire.
"We have to apply for a No-objection Certificate (NOC) afresh. When can we do that, I am not sure," said Parimal Shah, president of the Safal Pegasus complex association. Shah is unsure when the offices can begin, after the fire on November 6 left eleven persons injured. The fire department of AMC had cancelled the NOC of the complex.
"In the wake of lacking fire safety norms, AMC has cancelled the NOC of the building. Till all these fire safety measures are met and required amendments done in the building, its owners cannot occupy it and resume their operations," said Chief Fire Officer M S Dastur.