Priyanka Chopra, A R Rahman most popular Indian faces on Facebook
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
With more than one crore fan following on Facebook, Oscar-winning music composer A R Rahman has become the most popular Indian on the social networking site by leaving behind Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin Tendulkar.
The 46-year-old 'Jai Ho' hitmaker, who has a page on Facebook, has been liked by 10,138,509 fans and 81,159 people have commented on it.
Rahman also posted a picture on the page which says, "10,000,000 and thanks."
Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar is the second most popular face on the networking site with 9,109,898 likes followed by 'Dabangg' star Salman Khan, who has 7,534,958 fans.
Actor Aamir Khan has bagged the fourth position with 6,367,036 fans. Whereas Bollywood megastar Bachchan, who is quite active on the social networking sites, has been followed by 3,600,477 fans.
Among the actresses, Priyanka Chopra has 3,552,699 fans. Actors Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and melody queen Lata Mangeshkar have bagged the seventh, eighth, nineth and tenth spots respectively.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express