A Royal Affair
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Mumbai's fashion lovers will have an opportunity to see a stunning dress, owned by Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, on display at a show presented by British Airways, Visit Britain and fashion house, Temperley London. It will be part of The Great Big British Bash, a four-day event that's designed to showcase the best of British fashion at Phoenix Mills, from February 15 to 18. The Amoret dress, a full-length black lace gown, was worn by the Duchess on two occasions — to the War Horse premiere on the eve of her 30th birthday and on a visit to her old university, St Andrews.
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan