A Smart Move
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: KXIP beat SRH by 72 runs
Her fans even today consider her among the most talented female actors that Bollywood has had. Aware of this, Madhuri Dixit-Nene is busy setting the stage for her big screen comeback. The actor, who returned from the US with her family in 2011 after spending a decade there, has been carefully building on her brand with her endorsement deals and her role as a dance reality show judge, in keeping with her popularity as a dancer.
Her recent move in this direction is her online dance academy that she launched with her husband in Mumbai on Monday. Called Dance With Madhuri, it aims to take forward her image as the dancing diva. The academy will allow subscribers to learn dance from Dixit-Nene, who will demonstrate and share tips online. "I have been dancing since I was three years old. I want to take the passion of dancing to every household," she said at the launch, adding that they will bring various classical and Western dance forms under one roof. The 45-year-old, dressed in a white peplum dress, looked chic — a welcome change from the blingy costumes that had become her staple.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready