A Spa-tial Beginning
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Following the success of Caressa Day Spa Centre in Mumbai, Vanita Rishi and Rekha Chaudhari came together on Tuesday to inaugurate a centre in Koregaon Park. The opening ceremony saw Bollywood singer Akriti Kakar, model and TV actor Sudeepa Singh and actor Yuvika Chaudhary, among others. Socialite and fashion designer Nafisa Poonawala Hashim was also spotted at the event.