A Spa-tial Beginning
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's 'concerns' on 2002 Gujarat riots to attack Modi
- Mulayam's shocker: Boys will be boys, they make mistakes... Will you hang them for rape?
- Australian PM confident sounds are from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- Modi mentioned wife in affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Narendra Modi targets Naveen Patnaik at Balasore rally
Following the success of Caressa Day Spa Centre in Mumbai, Vanita Rishi and Rekha Chaudhari came together on Tuesday to inaugurate a centre in Koregaon Park. The opening ceremony saw Bollywood singer Akriti Kakar, model and TV actor Sudeepa Singh and actor Yuvika Chaudhary, among others. Socialite and fashion designer Nafisa Poonawala Hashim was also spotted at the event.