Aam Aadmi Party to set up its unit in Gujarat by Jan 30
- Defiant Giriraj stands by his remark, says Pakistan trying to stop Narendra Modi from becoming PM
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- Emissary row: Sanjay Saraf dismisses reports of carrying any message from BJP
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: RR set stiff target for KXIP
Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) is all set to contest 2014 Lok Sabha elections on its own, said its national spokesperson Manish Sidodia, adding that the process to establish the party unit in Gujarat was on and it was expected to be completed by January 30. The party had already set up its unit in 10 states. Addressing mediapersons here on Tuesday, Sisodia said the party did not contest the recently concluded Assembly elections because it wanted to make changes in laws to end corruption across the country and it was possible only by taking over the political power at the Centre. The party would also not contest the local bodies elections to be held in some of the districts next month in the state.