Aam Aadmi Party to set up its unit in Gujarat by Jan 30
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) is all set to contest 2014 Lok Sabha elections on its own, said its national spokesperson Manish Sidodia, adding that the process to establish the party unit in Gujarat was on and it was expected to be completed by January 30. The party had already set up its unit in 10 states. Addressing mediapersons here on Tuesday, Sisodia said the party did not contest the recently concluded Assembly elections because it wanted to make changes in laws to end corruption across the country and it was possible only by taking over the political power at the Centre. The party would also not contest the local bodies elections to be held in some of the districts next month in the state.