Aam Aadmi Party to set up its unit in Gujarat by Jan 30
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) is all set to contest 2014 Lok Sabha elections on its own, said its national spokesperson Manish Sidodia, adding that the process to establish the party unit in Gujarat was on and it was expected to be completed by January 30. The party had already set up its unit in 10 states. Addressing mediapersons here on Tuesday, Sisodia said the party did not contest the recently concluded Assembly elections because it wanted to make changes in laws to end corruption across the country and it was possible only by taking over the political power at the Centre. The party would also not contest the local bodies elections to be held in some of the districts next month in the state.