Aam Admi Party: Digvijay Singh accuses Arvind Kejriwal of adopting Congress party's theme
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Ridiculing Arvind Kejriwal's 'Aam Admi' Party, AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh today accused the activist turned politician of adopting Congress party's theme to name his political outfit.
"It reflects the intellectual bankruptcy of Kejriwal," Singh told reporters here while replying a question on the use of word "Aam Admi".
"Let Mr Kejriwal first get elected as an MP or MLA or even a municipal corporator," the AICC leader who was here to attend a function of All India Kshatriya Federation (AIKF) said criticising the Kejriwal's political party.
Replying a question on the Congress's B team in Odisha, Singh said "Let Mr Naveen Patnaik and Mr (Pyarimohan) Mohapatra decided what are they."
Both the ruling BJD led by Naveen Patnaik and Odisha Jan Morcha (OJM) had been accusing each other as the "B" team of Congress.