Aam Admi Party: Digvijay Singh accuses Arvind Kejriwal of adopting Congress party's theme
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Ridiculing Arvind Kejriwal's 'Aam Admi' Party, AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh today accused the activist turned politician of adopting Congress party's theme to name his political outfit.
"It reflects the intellectual bankruptcy of Kejriwal," Singh told reporters here while replying a question on the use of word "Aam Admi".
"Let Mr Kejriwal first get elected as an MP or MLA or even a municipal corporator," the AICC leader who was here to attend a function of All India Kshatriya Federation (AIKF) said criticising the Kejriwal's political party.
Replying a question on the Congress's B team in Odisha, Singh said "Let Mr Naveen Patnaik and Mr (Pyarimohan) Mohapatra decided what are they."