Aam Admi Party: Digvijay Singh accuses Arvind Kejriwal of adopting Congress party's theme
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Ridiculing Arvind Kejriwal's 'Aam Admi' Party, AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh today accused the activist turned politician of adopting Congress party's theme to name his political outfit.
"It reflects the intellectual bankruptcy of Kejriwal," Singh told reporters here while replying a question on the use of word "Aam Admi".
"Let Mr Kejriwal first get elected as an MP or MLA or even a municipal corporator," the AICC leader who was here to attend a function of All India Kshatriya Federation (AIKF) said criticising the Kejriwal's political party.
Replying a question on the Congress's B team in Odisha, Singh said "Let Mr Naveen Patnaik and Mr (Pyarimohan) Mohapatra decided what are they."