Aam Admi Party: Digvijay Singh accuses Arvind Kejriwal of adopting Congress party's theme
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
Ridiculing Arvind Kejriwal's 'Aam Admi' Party, AICC general secretary Digvijay Singh today accused the activist turned politician of adopting Congress party's theme to name his political outfit.
"It reflects the intellectual bankruptcy of Kejriwal," Singh told reporters here while replying a question on the use of word "Aam Admi".
"Let Mr Kejriwal first get elected as an MP or MLA or even a municipal corporator," the AICC leader who was here to attend a function of All India Kshatriya Federation (AIKF) said criticising the Kejriwal's political party.
Replying a question on the Congress's B team in Odisha, Singh said "Let Mr Naveen Patnaik and Mr (Pyarimohan) Mohapatra decided what are they."
Both the ruling BJD led by Naveen Patnaik and Odisha Jan Morcha (OJM) had been accusing each other as the "B" team of Congress.