Aamir Khan beats Shah Rukh: 'Dhoom: 3' enters Rs 100 crore club in just 3 days
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has done it again! Mr Perfectionist has beaten Shah Rukh Khan with his latest release 'Dhoom: 3' entering the exclusive Rs. 100 crore club within three days of its release. Earlier SRK's Chennai Express was the fastest to enter the Rs 100 crore club in four days of its release.
The third installment in Yash Raj Film's Dhoom franchise has collected Rs. 107.61 crore by Sunday. With such massive collections, 'Dhoom: 3' has also toppled Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3' to emerge as the new record holder.
'Chennai Express' and 'Krissh 3' reached the Rs 100 crore mark in just 4 days. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela' entered the Rs 100 cr club in 10 days with a collection of Rs. 100.2.
On its opening day itself, Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' had smashed the opening day records of 'Chennai Express' and 'Krrish 3' by collecting over Rs 36 crore.
Also starring Katrina Kaif, Abbhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, the film released worldwide on December 20.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18