Aamir Khan beats Shah Rukh: 'Dhoom: 3' enters Rs 100 crore club in just 3 days
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has done it again! Mr Perfectionist has beaten Shah Rukh Khan with his latest release 'Dhoom: 3' entering the exclusive Rs. 100 crore club within three days of its release. Earlier SRK's Chennai Express was the fastest to enter the Rs 100 crore club in four days of its release.
The third installment in Yash Raj Film's Dhoom franchise has collected Rs. 107.61 crore by Sunday. With such massive collections, 'Dhoom: 3' has also toppled Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3' to emerge as the new record holder.
'Chennai Express' and 'Krissh 3' reached the Rs 100 crore mark in just 4 days. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela' entered the Rs 100 cr club in 10 days with a collection of Rs. 100.2.
On its opening day itself, Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' had smashed the opening day records of 'Chennai Express' and 'Krrish 3' by collecting over Rs 36 crore.
Also starring Katrina Kaif, Abbhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, the film released worldwide on December 20.