Aamir Khan beats Shah Rukh: 'Dhoom: 3' enters Rs 100 crore club in just 3 days
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan has done it again! Mr Perfectionist has beaten Shah Rukh Khan with his latest release 'Dhoom: 3' entering the exclusive Rs. 100 crore club within three days of its release. Earlier SRK's Chennai Express was the fastest to enter the Rs 100 crore club in four days of its release.
The third installment in Yash Raj Film's Dhoom franchise has collected Rs. 107.61 crore by Sunday. With such massive collections, 'Dhoom: 3' has also toppled Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3' to emerge as the new record holder.
'Chennai Express' and 'Krissh 3' reached the Rs 100 crore mark in just 4 days. Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela' entered the Rs 100 cr club in 10 days with a collection of Rs. 100.2.
On its opening day itself, Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' had smashed the opening day records of 'Chennai Express' and 'Krrish 3' by collecting over Rs 36 crore.
Also starring Katrina Kaif, Abbhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, the film released worldwide on December 20.
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress