Aamir Khan dons traditional Rajasthani attire for P.K.
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Aamir Khan's first look from P.K. created a stir as the actor was dressed in a rather weird combination wearing a blazer along with a ghagra. Now in another on-the-set still, Aamir is seen dressed in typical, traditional Rajasthani attire.
In fact, the attire reminds us of Shah Rukh Khan's get-up from his film Paheli which was also based in Rajasthan. Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. is currently being shot in Rajasthan. Besides Aamir, the film stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjay Dutt.
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy