Aamir Khan dons traditional Rajasthani attire for P.K.
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Aamir Khan's first look from P.K. created a stir as the actor was dressed in a rather weird combination wearing a blazer along with a ghagra. Now in another on-the-set still, Aamir is seen dressed in typical, traditional Rajasthani attire.
In fact, the attire reminds us of Shah Rukh Khan's get-up from his film Paheli which was also based in Rajasthan. Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. is currently being shot in Rajasthan. Besides Aamir, the film stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjay Dutt.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might