Aamir Khan dons traditional Rajasthani attire for P.K.
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Aamir Khan's first look from P.K. created a stir as the actor was dressed in a rather weird combination wearing a blazer along with a ghagra. Now in another on-the-set still, Aamir is seen dressed in typical, traditional Rajasthani attire.
In fact, the attire reminds us of Shah Rukh Khan's get-up from his film Paheli which was also based in Rajasthan. Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. is currently being shot in Rajasthan. Besides Aamir, the film stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjay Dutt.