Aamir Khan dons traditional Rajasthani attire for P.K.
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
Aamir Khan's first look from P.K. created a stir as the actor was dressed in a rather weird combination wearing a blazer along with a ghagra. Now in another on-the-set still, Aamir is seen dressed in typical, traditional Rajasthani attire.
In fact, the attire reminds us of Shah Rukh Khan's get-up from his film Paheli which was also based in Rajasthan. Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. is currently being shot in Rajasthan. Besides Aamir, the film stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjay Dutt.