Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Aamir Khan has finally learned swimming for his upcoming suspense drama film Talaash. In fact the actor had to even learn underwater swimming for the film, which is more difficult than regular swimming.
Aamir, who plays inspector Shekhawat, will be seen doing an underwater sequence in Talaash. While this sequence in particular required Aamir Khan to do the underwater swimming that was shot extensively in London.
Undoubtedly, learning swimming is something that takes a lot of time; it requires hardcore practice and dedication towards leaning something completely new.
Director Reema Kagti who was present during Aamir's training was quite impressed. "Aamir, I really have to tell, I'm very impressed with your swimming," she said in her message to the star.
In fact the entire crew was surprised to see that Aamir had picked up swimming so soon. Aamir's trainer David helped him throughout the learning process. The actor learned primary swimming from Mickey Mehta.
Aamir Khan says, "David helped me prepare for the underwater sequence. He helped me with breathing exercises which increased my lung power and allowed me to stay under water for longer."