Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
- Vasundhara Raje rubbishes allegations of favouring Lalit Modi, documents claim she testified for his immigration
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for Ramzan
- EC suspends recognition of PA Sangma-led National People’s Party
- Sushma-Lalit row: Congress questions Modi's continued silence
- BJP not to announce CM candidate in Bihar, will contest on Modi's name
Aamir Khan has finally learned swimming for his upcoming suspense drama film Talaash. In fact the actor had to even learn underwater swimming for the film, which is more difficult than regular swimming.
Aamir, who plays inspector Shekhawat, will be seen doing an underwater sequence in Talaash. While this sequence in particular required Aamir Khan to do the underwater swimming that was shot extensively in London.
Undoubtedly, learning swimming is something that takes a lot of time; it requires hardcore practice and dedication towards leaning something completely new.
Director Reema Kagti who was present during Aamir's training was quite impressed. "Aamir, I really have to tell, I'm very impressed with your swimming," she said in her message to the star.
In fact the entire crew was surprised to see that Aamir had picked up swimming so soon. Aamir's trainer David helped him throughout the learning process. The actor learned primary swimming from Mickey Mehta.
Aamir Khan says, "David helped me prepare for the underwater sequence. He helped me with breathing exercises which increased my lung power and allowed me to stay under water for longer."