Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
Aamir Khan has finally learned swimming for his upcoming suspense drama film Talaash. In fact the actor had to even learn underwater swimming for the film, which is more difficult than regular swimming.
Aamir, who plays inspector Shekhawat, will be seen doing an underwater sequence in Talaash. While this sequence in particular required Aamir Khan to do the underwater swimming that was shot extensively in London.
Undoubtedly, learning swimming is something that takes a lot of time; it requires hardcore practice and dedication towards leaning something completely new.
Director Reema Kagti who was present during Aamir's training was quite impressed. "Aamir, I really have to tell, I'm very impressed with your swimming," she said in her message to the star.
In fact the entire crew was surprised to see that Aamir had picked up swimming so soon. Aamir's trainer David helped him throughout the learning process. The actor learned primary swimming from Mickey Mehta.
Aamir Khan says, "David helped me prepare for the underwater sequence. He helped me with breathing exercises which increased my lung power and allowed me to stay under water for longer."