Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Aamir Khan has finally learned swimming for his upcoming suspense drama film Talaash. In fact the actor had to even learn underwater swimming for the film, which is more difficult than regular swimming.
Aamir, who plays inspector Shekhawat, will be seen doing an underwater sequence in Talaash. While this sequence in particular required Aamir Khan to do the underwater swimming that was shot extensively in London.
Undoubtedly, learning swimming is something that takes a lot of time; it requires hardcore practice and dedication towards leaning something completely new.
Director Reema Kagti who was present during Aamir's training was quite impressed. "Aamir, I really have to tell, I'm very impressed with your swimming," she said in her message to the star.
In fact the entire crew was surprised to see that Aamir had picked up swimming so soon. Aamir's trainer David helped him throughout the learning process. The actor learned primary swimming from Mickey Mehta.