Aamir Khan meets British Prime Minister David Cameron
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan met with British Prime Minister David Cameron in New Delhi today.
Aamir Khan and David Cameron interacted with students of Janaki Devi Memorial College in New Delhi.
Aamir Khan, who had met with US President Barack Obama in 2010 during his India visit, is the only Bollywood actor to be meeting the English premier.
Apparently, the actor's team and David Cameron's office have been working out the schedule since a couple of months.
The British Prime Minister expressed a desire to meet Aamir Khan owing to his growing popularity in the UK after he featured on the cover of TIME magazine.
David Cameron has also been impressed with Aamir's social work through his TV show Satyamev Jayate.
Aamir Khan, who is currently shooting for Raju Hirani's Peekay in Rajasthan, flew down to Delhi for the meeting.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express