Aamir Khan’s chat show likely on Star Plus
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Aamir Khan's chat show based on social issues is slated to be aired on Star Plus, said reliable sources. However, the project is hush-hush right now. All the details including its airing date are either yet to be finalised or being kept under wraps.
There were reports that the show is produced by Siddhartha Basu. However, Basu said that he is not aware of its (show) status though initially, he had discussions with Aamir. "There have been ongoing discussions and development, but Big Synergy is not currently or actively involved in any production with Aamir. He is a very hands-on person, with his own production company and he is the best person to speak on any plans or projects he may have for television. If he ever does TV, I just know he will put his heart and soul into it."
The superstar currently has two movies in hand, one is Reema Kagti's yet-to-be titled film co-starring Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor and the other one is Dhoom 3. Only four days shoot is left for Kagti's film while Dhoom 3 takes off in January 2012. Speculation is rife that he will shoot for the chat show in the interim period. Aamir's spokesperson, however, denied it saying, "He is not doing a chat show."
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2