Aamir Khan: Salman Khan is a bigger star than me
- TDP and BJP set to part ways; both may field candidates on all Seemandhra seats
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan said that superstar Salman Khan is a bigger star than him.
The actor, who was speaking at a conclave hosted by a news channel, acknowledged that his 'Andaz Apna Apna' co-star is more popular than him.
Aamir Khan said: "Salman Khan is my friend and also a bigger star than me. I prepare so much but he does not need to do that. He will shake his belt, move his goggles and that's enough for the success of his films. I feel happy about it."
The Khans – Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman – have been ruling Bollywood for the longest time but the actor was of the opinion that while he needs to prepare for a role Salman Khan does not need to do that.
Aamir Khan, who is all set for the release of his action film 'Dhoom: 3' (December 20), revealed that he spent two years learning tap-dancing, body building and gymnastics for the film!
Earlier Salman Khan was to release his home production 'Jai Ho' in December, however it is believed that Salman Khan shifted the date for close friend Aamir Khan to avoid the big clash.
Aamir and Salman have been friends for long however have only worked together in 'Andaaz Apna Apna'. Earlier Aamir Khan had expressed that he would like to work with his friend once again if they came across a good script.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer