Aamir Khan taking the route of having content in films: Kay Kay Menon
- J&K crisis: Governor asks PDP, BJP to clarify stand on govt formation
- Inexcusable: Delhi Police brutally assault student protesters outside RSS HQs
- Andhra quota stir takes violent turn, train set on fire
- MS Dhoni's 'great speech' to team after whitewash: ‘Don’t slip from here’
- Is Gujarat not part of India? SC questions failure in implementing MNREGA, Food Act
"I think being a star has nothing to do with acting. It's all about marketing today. I am happy being an actor," he said.
Asked if he plans to produce films, Menon says, "No there are no plans of producing films. I believe in specialising. And I am a specialised actor. If someday I get bored of it I would think of doing something else."
Menon will be seen next in Remo D'Souza's 'ABCD – Any Body Can Dance'. The 3D dance film stars Prabhu Deva, Ganesh Acharya and contestants from reality show 'Dance India Dance'. The film is set to release on February 8.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis