Aamir Khan tastes 'litti chokha' in Bihar
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy 'litti chokha' at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of 'litti' and 'bengan bharta', sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the '3 Idiots' star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir's visit, police said.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully