Aamir Khan tastes 'litti chokha' in Bihar
- Aurangabad arms haul case: MCOCA court convicts 12 including Abu Jundal
- Rajnath Singh to visit Pakistan in August, attend Saarc meet
- Indigo flight makes emergency landing in Mumbai after passenger creates ruckus
- Assam floods: Sonowal directs ministers to visit constituencies as situation worsens
- Bhagwant Mann: Didn't breach security, even TV channels broadcast from Parliament
Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy 'litti chokha' at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of 'litti' and 'bengan bharta', sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the '3 Idiots' star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir's visit, police said.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage