Aamir Khan tastes 'litti chokha' in Bihar
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy 'litti chokha' at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of 'litti' and 'bengan bharta', sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the '3 Idiots' star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir's visit, police said.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?