Aamir Khan tastes 'litti chokha' in Bihar
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy 'litti chokha' at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of 'litti' and 'bengan bharta', sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the '3 Idiots' star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir's visit, police said.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress