Aamir Khan tastes 'litti chokha' in Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy 'litti chokha' at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of 'litti' and 'bengan bharta', sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the '3 Idiots' star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir's visit, police said.