Aamir Khan tastes 'litti chokha' in Bihar
Superstar Aamir Khan today had a taste of the famous Bihari delicacy 'litti chokha' at a dhaba here sending onlookers and shutterbugs into a tizzy.
Aamir after attending a programme organised by a national Hindi daily here, drove straight to the Sanjay Gandhi Zoological park near here where he had a taste of 'litti' and 'bengan bharta', sources said.
The owner of the dhaba, Santosh Kumar, was surprised to see the 47-year-old actor and wondered as to who had informed the superstar about his stall, sources said.
There was a near stampede-like situation at the gate of the zoo with hundreds of onlookers and newsmen assembling there trying to have a close glimpse of the '3 Idiots' star, police said.
Aamir stayed at the stall for just ten minutes.
He left the place in a hurry without entertaining any questions from newsmen, sources said.
Tight security arrangements were in place for Aamir's visit, police said.
- Permissions for clinical trials delayed, bio pharma firms plan to leave country
- Davis Cup: Sanam to play against South Korean today
- Extension of lal dora, regularisation of changes in CHB houses… parties take due note of people’s agenda
- Modi steers clear of Muzaffarnagar
- Actor Jaaved Jaaferi reluctant to play Muslim card in Lucknow
- Royals set to miss home games as India leg of IPL 7 begins May 2