Aamir Khan meets British Prime Minister David Cameron
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan met with British Prime Minister David Cameron in New Delhi today.
Aamir Khan and David Cameron interacted with students of Janaki Devi Memorial College in New Delhi.
Aamir Khan, who had met with US President Barack Obama in 2010 during his India visit, is the only Bollywood actor to be meeting the English premier.
Apparently, the actor's team and David Cameron's office have been working out the schedule since a couple of months.
The British Prime Minister expressed a desire to meet Aamir Khan owing to his growing popularity in the UK after he featured on the cover of TIME magazine.
David Cameron has also been impressed with Aamir's social work through his TV show Satyamev Jayate.
Aamir Khan, who is currently shooting for Raju Hirani's Peekay in Rajasthan, flew down to Delhi for the meeting.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today