Aamir Khan to play villain in Dhoom 3
- Delhi's dengue-chikungunya crisis: AAP ministers meet LG Najeeb Jung
- Mormugao, Indian Navy's advanced guided missile destroyer, launched in Mumbai
- Why am I always unhappy, wrote student who committed suicide at Hyderabad University
- Kashmir teenager found dead with pellet injuries, death toll rises to 81
- I am a disciplined swayamsevak: Manohar Parrikar on RSS-Goa rumblings
Dhoom, India's version of the hi-octane thriller films is one of the most successful series in Bollywood. The much talked about third part of Dhoom has finally got the booster shot it needed. It is now official that Aamir Khan will be playing the villain in Dhoom: 3.
Confirming this Aamir says, "It is indeed a pleasure to be working with Yashji and Adi once again. Dhoom is a great franchise, most entertaining and full of fun. Every time I hear the theme tune of Dhoom it brings a swing to my step. Victor's script really won me over and I look forward to working with him."
Says producer Yash Chopra, "It's a great pleasure to have Aamir working with YRF once again. It's even more special that he will be doing Dhoom: 3. I am terribly excited with what an actor like Aamir will bring to the Dhoom franchise with his unique star power and level of performance. Adi and Victor have worked over a year to bring out, what I can now confidently say, is possibly one of the best scripts coming out of YRF and I am sure that with Aamir and Adi together, they will both create magic to give our audience one of the most exciting films they have ever seen."