Aamir Khan wants to give a Katrina Kaif doll to son Azad
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Bollywood actors Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif unveiled dolls based on the characters of their upcoming film 'Dhoom 3'. Katrina Kaif's Barbie collector doll is based on her character Aaliya from 'Dhoom 3', who is an acrobat dancer.
Aamir Khan's collector doll is based on his character Sahir, a performer in contemporary circus and is secretly a cool and clever thief.
"I love this idea of dolls. I would like to give one to Azad. I am excited as this is my first ever collector doll based on my movie character. I have worked closely on developing my look in 'Dhoom 3'," Aamir Khan said. Katrina Kaif too is happy about the look.
After successfully immortalising several Hollywood celebrities and characters from international blockbusters such as 'Twilight' and 'Hungers Games', Mattel has now forayed into Bollywood with its first Indian film association.
Mattel has associated with 'Dhoom 3' to create a limited edition of collector dolls based on characters of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif.