Aamir Khan wants to give a Katrina Kaif doll to son Azad
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Bollywood actors Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif unveiled dolls based on the characters of their upcoming film 'Dhoom 3'. Katrina Kaif's Barbie collector doll is based on her character Aaliya from 'Dhoom 3', who is an acrobat dancer.
Aamir Khan's collector doll is based on his character Sahir, a performer in contemporary circus and is secretly a cool and clever thief.
"I love this idea of dolls. I would like to give one to Azad. I am excited as this is my first ever collector doll based on my movie character. I have worked closely on developing my look in 'Dhoom 3'," Aamir Khan said. Katrina Kaif too is happy about the look.
After successfully immortalising several Hollywood celebrities and characters from international blockbusters such as 'Twilight' and 'Hungers Games', Mattel has now forayed into Bollywood with its first Indian film association.
Mattel has associated with 'Dhoom 3' to create a limited edition of collector dolls based on characters of Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif.