Aamir Khan was in tears at Jiah Khan's prayer meet
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actors Aamir Khan, Deepika Padukone, Randhir Kapoor, Sanjay Kapoor and many other attended the prayer meet to pay their last respects to actress Jiah Khan.
Jiah was found hanging at her flat in Sagar Sangeet Building in the posh Juhu area here on June 3 around midnight.
Aamir was seen at Jiah's condolence meet held at the Vile Parle Medical Club last night. His wife Kiran Rao was present at Jiah's burial.
Aamir was in tears while offering prayers. Apart from him, the others who were present at the prayer meet of the late 25-year-old actress included Prateik Babbar, Nagma and Urvashi Dholakia.
Jiah made her acting debut in Ram Gopal Varma's Nishabd, alongside megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The film received mixed reviews after its release in March 2007, but Jiah was noted for her confidence, attitude, and sex appeal.
She also got a Filmfare Best Debutant Nomination.
Jiah also played a college student in Aamir Khan's Ghajini. Her next and last film was Sajid Khan's Houseful.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express