Aamir Khan wears lipstick, salwar kameez for new ad
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK wreak havoc on DD with clinical bowling
Bollywood's Perfectionist Aamir Khan is known to surprise his fans and this time he has done it again.
Aamir, who had earlier donned the garb of a girl for a song in his 1995 movie Baazi, will once again repeat his act for a commercial.
For his item song in Baazi, the actor sat for hours to get the right makeup and there were reports that Aamir had also gone for a full body wax.
According to reports, Aamir Khan is playing himself in the ad and during a research on the role of women he dresses up as one to visit his neighbour.
It took almost two hours for the actor to get ready for the ad where he will be seen wearing red lipstick, bra, kajal and pink salwar kameez.
He has earlier played woman for two ads in 2005 and 2008.
Aamir Khan has always wooed the hearts of his fans in his commercials and this avatar will surely recreate his magic.
Aamir Khan is currently shooting for his first full fledged negative negative role in Yash Raj Film's Dhoom 3.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota