Aamir Khan wears lipstick, salwar kameez for new ad
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Bollywood's Perfectionist Aamir Khan is known to surprise his fans and this time he has done it again.
Aamir, who had earlier donned the garb of a girl for a song in his 1995 movie Baazi, will once again repeat his act for a commercial.
For his item song in Baazi, the actor sat for hours to get the right makeup and there were reports that Aamir had also gone for a full body wax.
According to reports, Aamir Khan is playing himself in the ad and during a research on the role of women he dresses up as one to visit his neighbour.
It took almost two hours for the actor to get ready for the ad where he will be seen wearing red lipstick, bra, kajal and pink salwar kameez.
He has earlier played woman for two ads in 2005 and 2008.
Aamir Khan has always wooed the hearts of his fans in his commercials and this avatar will surely recreate his magic.
Aamir Khan is currently shooting for his first full fledged negative negative role in Yash Raj Film's Dhoom 3.