Aamir Khan wears lipstick, salwar kameez for new ad
- Islamic State claims responsibility for Karachi bus attack that killed 43 Shia Muslims
- One year of Narendra Modi govt: Many hits and some misses
- Black money bill passed; Govt warns those having illegal assets
- Robert Vadra's land deals to be probed by ex-SC judge commission
- Cabinet approves amendment in child labour law, allows children below 14 to work
Bollywood's Perfectionist Aamir Khan is known to surprise his fans and this time he has done it again.
Aamir, who had earlier donned the garb of a girl for a song in his 1995 movie Baazi, will once again repeat his act for a commercial.
For his item song in Baazi, the actor sat for hours to get the right makeup and there were reports that Aamir had also gone for a full body wax.
According to reports, Aamir Khan is playing himself in the ad and during a research on the role of women he dresses up as one to visit his neighbour.
It took almost two hours for the actor to get ready for the ad where he will be seen wearing red lipstick, bra, kajal and pink salwar kameez.
He has earlier played woman for two ads in 2005 and 2008.
Aamir Khan has always wooed the hearts of his fans in his commercials and this avatar will surely recreate his magic.
Aamir Khan is currently shooting for his first full fledged negative negative role in Yash Raj Film's Dhoom 3.