Aamir Khan will not promote 'Dhoom 3' on TV shows
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan is known to think differently when it comes to promoting his films and it is no different this time with 'Dhoom 3' as well.
Unlike the recent promotion strategies of stars, Aamir Khan along with his 'Dhoom 3' team has decided not to take 'Dhoom 3' to Television shows for promotions.
Aamir Khan will not be doing rounds of television shows or visit public places like malls in different cities to promote 'Dhoom 3'. The actor actually wants to rely on trailers and song teasers to do the trick.
Trade analyst and film critic Taran Adarsh confirmed Aamir Khan's plans by tweeting, "Also, Aamir informs me, he won't be doing rounds of TV shows or visiting malls of cities to promote #Dhoom3. Wants trailers to do the trick."
Aamir Khan and YRF have also decided not to release the entire song on the television for promotions and stick to releasing just a 30 second teaser.
Trust Aamir & YRF to think differently! They have decided against releasing *entire* songs on TV for promotion. Just 30-sec teasers. #Dhoom3— taran adarsh (@taran_adarsh) December 5, 2013
'Dhoom 3' has already created a buzz with superbly performed stunts and recently released teaser of the most expensive song in Bollywood, 'Malang' featuring Katrina Kaif and Aamir Khan.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express