Aamir Khan wishes 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' to be huge success
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Aamir Khan has wished late filmmaker Yash Chopra's last directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' to achieve huge success and break records of all his previous films.
A string of Bollywood celebrities including biggies like the Bachchans, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan attended the grand premiere of 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' that took place last evening at the Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai.
"It is sad that this is his last film and that he is not with us here today. We will miss him. I pray this film achieves huge success and breaks all records of his previous movies," Aamir told reporters here last evening.
"Yashji was an institution in himself in the industry. I don't think anyone can make romantic films the way Yashji did," he said.
'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', a romantic drama, stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead. The film opens in cinema houses today.
"It is a bitter sweet moment that he is not with us today. I am waiting to see the film," Aamir said.