Aamir Khan wishes 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' to be huge success
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Actor Aamir Khan has wished late filmmaker Yash Chopra's last directorial venture 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' to achieve huge success and break records of all his previous films.
A string of Bollywood celebrities including biggies like the Bachchans, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan attended the grand premiere of 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' that took place last evening at the Yash Raj Studios in Mumbai.
"It is sad that this is his last film and that he is not with us here today. We will miss him. I pray this film achieves huge success and breaks all records of his previous movies," Aamir told reporters here last evening.
"Yashji was an institution in himself in the industry. I don't think anyone can make romantic films the way Yashji did," he said.
'Jab Tak Hai Jaan', a romantic drama, stars Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead. The film opens in cinema houses today.
"It is a bitter sweet moment that he is not with us today. I am waiting to see the film," Aamir said.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.