Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' collects Rs 200 crore worldwide in just 4 days
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood's Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan has indeed reclaimed his top position at Box Office, as his action thriller film 'Dhoom: 3' crossed the coveted Rs. 200 crore mark in worldwide collections.
Noted film critic Taran Adarsh gave the official figures: "So here's *Fri to Mon* total of #Dhoom3... India ₹ 129.32 cr + Overseas 73.17 cr. Worldwide total: ₹ 202.49 cr. MIND-BOGGLING!"
This becomes the fourth Bollywood film of 2013 to enter the exclusive Rs 200 crore club after 'Chennai Express', 'Krrish 3' and 'Ram-Leela'.
Taran adarsh also tweeted: "At the rate it is racing ahead, #Dhoom3 should cross Rs 150 cr today [Tue] and cross Rs 200 cr nett by Fri/Sat. All languages. India biz."
Aamir Khan has successfully shattered Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' (Rs 100 crore) opening weekend record at Rs 123 crore and is expected to break many more.
The film also starring Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina kaif, and Uday Chopra released worldwide ion December 20.