Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' collects Rs 227 cr in 10 days
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood Perfectionist Aamir Khan has successfully reclaimed his top position at Box Office with his latest release 'Dhoom: 3' collecting Rs 227 crore nett in India as of December 29.
Film critic Taran Adarsh provided with the official figures:
Dhoom 3- All Languages
Hindi Rs 16.22 Cr
Tamil & Telugu Rs 0.49 Cr
Total Rs 16.71 Cr
Grand Total:- Rs 227.83 Cr
While Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' (Rs 202 crore), which released on the Christmas in 2009 took 70 days to cross the Rs 200 crore mark, Shah Rukh Khan's 'Chennai Express' (Rs 277 crore) did the same in just 15 days. Soon after that Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3' (Rs 244 crore) took just 10 days to make it into the 200 crore club.
And now, Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' managed the same in nine days, establishing a new record of becoming the fastest film to reach the Rs. 200 crore mark.
Aamir Khan also beat his own record in USA and Canada: As you read this, #Dhoom3 [$ 7 million; ₹ 43.35 cr] has emerged the HIGHEST GROSSER in USA-Canada by overtaking #3Idiots [$ 6.5 million].
Also starring Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra, the film released on December 20.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun