Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom 3' collects Rs 271 crore worldwide
- In Karnataka, Modi hits back at Rahul over balloon jibe on Gujarat model, asks if he trusts Sonia
- 'Deeply saddened' over his expulsion, Jaswant Singh says BJP has lost its vision
- Sabir Ali steps up attack on Naqvi, says the BJP leader should prove allegations or apologise
- Five pending cases against Congress' Imran Masood
- India vs Australia Live Cricket Score: Australia lose two in a hurry
Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif starrer 'Dhoom 3' is creating a rage at the Box office. The action flick has collected a total of Rs. 271.66 crores worldwide as of Wednesday (December 25).
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter to share the numbers, "Here's *Fri to Wed* total of #Dhoom3: India ₹ 174.97 cr + Overseas ₹ 96.69 cr [$ 15.57 million]. Worldwide total: ₹ 271.66 cr. BLOCKBUSTER!, he posted.
The third sequel of the 'Dhoom' franchise also starring Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, had a fabulous opening weekend smashing records set by Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Chennai Express' and Hrithik Roshan's 'Krrish 3'.
'Dhoom 3' is also doing exceptionally well internationally. "#3Idiots is the HIGHEST GROSSER in USA-Canada [$ 6.5 million]. #Dhoom3 is approx $ 5 million till Wed. Should overtake #3Idiots soon!," tweeted Taran Adarsh.
He further shared the collections from Australia and New Zealand as well.
"#Dhoom3 - Australia: Thu A$ 116,528. Total: A$ 1,269,297 [₹ 7.02 cr]. HIGHEST GROSSER EVER."
"#Dhoom3 - New Zealand: Thu NZ$ 36,197. Total: NZ$ 367,775 [₹ 1.86 cr]. HIGHEST GROSSER EVER."
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, the film is gaining much popularity in Pakistan as well.
- Fight from Varanasi if you want to stop Modi: RUC to Mulayam
- EC disqualfies 48 contesting candidates including ex-MP in J&K
- BJP gives TDP 24-hours to seal Andhra Pradesh alliance
- DGCA to keep an eye on air charter firms flying politicians
- BJP propagating 'politics of hatred', says Sonia Gandhi
- Down in jungleland: Spring Sonata