Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3' game debuts exclusively on Windows Phone
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
After the successful launch of mobile game based on Hrithik Roshan's superhero flick 'Krrish 3', Yash Raj Films also launched a game on 'Dhoom:3 The Game', which is based on the film starring Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra and Katrina Kaif.
An endless 3D racing game where the player dons the digital avatar of Aamir Khan's character in the movie (slated for release on December 20), is chased by Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra, who play two cool cops.
With slick graphics, cool cops and superbikes, mean streets and a tenacious anti-hero – 'Dhoom:3 The Game' has it all, and more. Developed by 99Games Online Private Limited in collaboration with Yash Raj Films Private Limited (YRF), 'Dhoom:3 The Game' was launched exclusively on Windows Phone.
"With 'Dhoom:3 The Game', we have pushed the boundaries of mobile gameplay. The game delivers amazingly slick graphics and an immersive action-packed gameplay for Windows Phone users," said Rohit Sobti, Vice President – Licensing & Merchandising, YRF.
Set against the backdrop of Chicago, the game opens with a heist by the character played by Aamir Khan. He then needs to dodge the crime-fighting duo comprising ACP Jai Dixit and Ali (Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra). What ensues is a thrilling, action-packed chase on super bikes through the mean streets of Chicago. To win, players have to overcome heavy traffic and dodge obstacles, collect coins and achieve the maximum score.