Aamir Khan's make-shift gym in Rajasthan
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Aamir Khan who is currently shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's Peekay has been constantly hitting the headlines for his look in the film. The shoot which is underway approximately, 190 kms away from Jaipur at a location called Mandawa, has the entire cast and crew staying at a 300 year old Haveli which has been converted into a hotel.
However, despite being a 3 star hotel, the structure and amenities of the hotel are dated. In fact the hotel does not even have a gym. Aamir who has been known to follow a rigorous training process, isn't too keen on missing work-out. Hence, the perfectionist Khan has gone ahead and procured the necessary equipment from his personal gym that he shifted all the way to Mandava, converting the hotel's conference room into a gym.
Now that's some dedication.