Aamir, Priyanka, Sharmila to work for children's survival and development
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore featured in an AV (Audio-Visual) released by UNICEF pledging their support to work for children's survival and development.
The trio, who have been goodwill ambassadors of UNICEF, emphasized on the need to give every child a chance to live and reduce the mortality rate. In the AV, they also spoke about improving health and nutrition facilities for small children.
The AV was released during the 'Call to Action for Child Survival and Development' 3-day Summit that took place from Feb 7 - 9.