Aamir, Priyanka, Sharmila to work for children's survival and development
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore featured in an AV (Audio-Visual) released by UNICEF pledging their support to work for children's survival and development.
The trio, who have been goodwill ambassadors of UNICEF, emphasized on the need to give every child a chance to live and reduce the mortality rate. In the AV, they also spoke about improving health and nutrition facilities for small children.
The AV was released during the 'Call to Action for Child Survival and Development' 3-day Summit that took place from Feb 7 - 9.