Aamir, Priyanka, Sharmila to work for children's survival and development
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore featured in an AV (Audio-Visual) released by UNICEF pledging their support to work for children's survival and development.
The trio, who have been goodwill ambassadors of UNICEF, emphasized on the need to give every child a chance to live and reduce the mortality rate. In the AV, they also spoke about improving health and nutrition facilities for small children.
The AV was released during the 'Call to Action for Child Survival and Development' 3-day Summit that took place from Feb 7 - 9.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?