Aamir, Priyanka, Sharmila to work for children's survival and development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore featured in an AV (Audio-Visual) released by UNICEF pledging their support to work for children's survival and development.
The trio, who have been goodwill ambassadors of UNICEF, emphasized on the need to give every child a chance to live and reduce the mortality rate. In the AV, they also spoke about improving health and nutrition facilities for small children.
The AV was released during the 'Call to Action for Child Survival and Development' 3-day Summit that took place from Feb 7 - 9.
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry