Aamir’s make-shift gym in Rajasthan
- Hardik Patel walks out of Lajpore jail after nine months
- Op Sankat Mochan: First flight carrying evacuated Indians from South Sudan reaches Kerala
- Behind Nice attack, a Caliphate in retreat
- Infosys Q1 net profit up 13 percent, but misses estimates; shares slide
- Arunachal CM Tuki wants 'reasonable' time, says Gov decision for floor test by Saturday 'hasty'
Aamir Khan who is currently shooting for Rajkumar Hirani's P.K. has been constantly hitting the headlines for his look in the film. The shoot which is underway approximately, 190 kms away from Jaipur at a location called Mandawa, has the entire cast and crew staying at a 300 year old Haveli which has been converted into a hotel.
However, despite being a 3 star hotel, the structure and amenities of the hotel are dated. In fact the hotel does not even have a gym. Aamir who has been known to follow a rigorous training process, isn't too keen on missing work-out. Hence, the perfectionist Khan has gone ahead and procured the necessary equipment from his personal gym that he shifted all the way to Mandava, converting the hotel's conference room into a gym.
Now that's some dedication.
- ‘Strangeness’ of SC Arunachal verdict lies in its upholding of constitutional morality
- Bangladesh urgently needs to overhaul its anti-terror strategy
- New Delhi’s reverie is rudely interrupted by Kashmir reality again
- India’s population stabilisation: Three states hold the key
- The bully is bad news for the victim — and for himself
- In the Northeast, an uneasy new alliance