AAP city unit holds meet
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Internal battle in BJP out in open: M M Joshi seeks clarity on Varanasi seat
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
The Aam Aadmi Party, city unit on Saturday organised an executive meeting of Ludhiana District at the party office. The meeting was presided over by the district convenor Ajay Mittal. The members expressed their gratefulness to the people of New Delhi for their overwhelming support to the party in the recent assembly elections. The members also met to discuss their future strategy for the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections to be held in 2014. All issues including strengthening the organisational structure were discussed. District secretary Balbir Aggarwal said, "The people of Punjab are fed up with the ruling SAD-BJP Combine and also the Congress party. With its phenomenal success in the Delhi elections, the Aam Aadmi Party has become a viable alternative which will provide a corruption-free government."