AAP city unit holds meet
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR beat Mumbai Indians by 41 runs in IPL 7 opener
The Aam Aadmi Party, city unit on Saturday organised an executive meeting of Ludhiana District at the party office. The meeting was presided over by the district convenor Ajay Mittal. The members expressed their gratefulness to the people of New Delhi for their overwhelming support to the party in the recent assembly elections. The members also met to discuss their future strategy for the upcoming Lok Sabha Elections to be held in 2014. All issues including strengthening the organisational structure were discussed. District secretary Balbir Aggarwal said, "The people of Punjab are fed up with the ruling SAD-BJP Combine and also the Congress party. With its phenomenal success in the Delhi elections, the Aam Aadmi Party has become a viable alternative which will provide a corruption-free government."