AAP files FIR against Louise Khurshid
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
An FIR was lodged against Louise Khurshid, wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid, and 10 others based on a complaint from Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) activists, who were allegedly beaten by her supporters.
The complaint was filed by AAP district president Vivek Yadav and the charges include attempt to murder, loot and dacoity, said Shalabh Mathur, SP.
Yadav was allegedly beaten up when his party activists were showing black flags to Louise during an eye camp at the district hospital here.
Meanwhile, the Congress district president Prakash Pradhan has lodged an FIR against Yadav dor attacking Congress workers and looting their mobile phones. The police are investigating the matter.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express