AAP holds victory rally at Jantar Mantar, says BJP scared to form Delhi government
- UP Police raids Sahara chief Subrata Roy's residence, fails to arrest him
- AAP announces second list of candidates, Rajmohan Gandhi to contest from East Delhi
- TRS MP Vijayashanthi joins Congress day after party rules out merger
- Rahul Gandhi slams Salman Khurshid over 'impotent' remark against Narendra Modi
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
After its dazzling debut in the Delhi Assembly elections, the Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday organised a victory rally at Jantar Mantar in the national capital.
Addressing a gathering of over 5000 people, AAP leader Yogendra Yadav hit out at the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which has emerged as the single largest party in the Delhi polls, saying that despite getting four more seats, the party was scared to form the government.
Referring to the win of AAP in Delhi, Yadav said that they had challenged the politics of muscle power and money, and changed the definition of politics.
He further said that AAP was in support of Anna Hazare, who is sitting on a fast for Jan Lokpal Bill at Ralegan Siddhi. Yadav pointed that while earlier the government did not take note of Anna's fast for days, this time it had acted within a day as it was frightened because of AAP's victory.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight