AAP to contest the upcoming Lok Sabha polls in Madhya Pradesh
- Army said unit was headed for IAF drill, ex-Air Chief says this was due only a month later
- Arvind Kejriwal set to launch Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha poll campaign tomorrow at Rohtak
- Mata Amritanandamayi dismiss allegations against her ashram
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Sushma Swaraj on Rahul Gandhi's anti-graft efforts: Sau chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
Buoyed by its performance in Delhi polls, the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has decided to contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections in Madhya Pradesh, though the party is yet to finalise the number of seats.
"We will definitely contest the upcoming Lok Sabha polls in Madhya Pradesh and will be in a position to decide the number of seats we will be contesting in nearly a month's time," AAP State Secretary, Akshay Hunka told PTI.
The party will be taking out rallies in all the 29 Lok Sabha constituencies in the state between January 12 and 19 to identify the issues for the polls and also take people's feedback on the problems faced by them, he said.
During these rallies, the party will also form constituency-wise teams for the polls, he added.
AAP on Sunday held a strategy session of its members in all the districts of the state for the general elections.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express