Aaradhya, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan back home after a vacation in Dubai
- BJP hits back at Rahul's '56-inch-chest' remark on Modi, says he is a 'baby in diapers'
- After border tension, India and Pakistan involved in 'visa war'
- After expelling us, 'hypocrite' Kejriwal wants us back: Prashant Bhushan
- In Jammu, PM Narendra Modi disapproves of political untouchability
- Veteran communist leader K R Gouri to return to CPI(M) 21 years after expulsion
After a memorable New Year's celebration, actor Abhishek Bachchan is back home with wife Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya.
The 37-year-old actor had headed to Dubai for a holiday following the release of 'Dhoom 3'.
"Back home, back to work, thank you One & Only Dubai for such a memorable new year," Abhishek tweeted today.
Earlier, the junior Bachchan had expressed his gratitude after receiving a special treatment on the New Year's Eve.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was happy to have his granddaughter at home.
"Everyone back home... Kids, little one, all... such a joy to hear the sound of pitter-patter about the house," he tweeted.