Aaradhya, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan back home after a vacation in Dubai
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
After a memorable New Year's celebration, actor Abhishek Bachchan is back home with wife Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya.
The 37-year-old actor had headed to Dubai for a holiday following the release of 'Dhoom 3'.
"Back home, back to work, thank you One & Only Dubai for such a memorable new year," Abhishek tweeted today.
Earlier, the junior Bachchan had expressed his gratitude after receiving a special treatment on the New Year's Eve.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was happy to have his granddaughter at home.
"Everyone back home... Kids, little one, all... such a joy to hear the sound of pitter-patter about the house," he tweeted.