Aaradhya, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan back home after a vacation in Dubai
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
After a memorable New Year's celebration, actor Abhishek Bachchan is back home with wife Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya.
The 37-year-old actor had headed to Dubai for a holiday following the release of 'Dhoom 3'.
"Back home, back to work, thank you One & Only Dubai for such a memorable new year," Abhishek tweeted today.
Earlier, the junior Bachchan had expressed his gratitude after receiving a special treatment on the New Year's Eve.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was happy to have his granddaughter at home.
"Everyone back home... Kids, little one, all... such a joy to hear the sound of pitter-patter about the house," he tweeted.