Aaradhya, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan back home after a vacation in Dubai
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After a memorable New Year's celebration, actor Abhishek Bachchan is back home with wife Aishwarya Rai and daughter Aaradhya.
The 37-year-old actor had headed to Dubai for a holiday following the release of 'Dhoom 3'.
"Back home, back to work, thank you One & Only Dubai for such a memorable new year," Abhishek tweeted today.
Earlier, the junior Bachchan had expressed his gratitude after receiving a special treatment on the New Year's Eve.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan was happy to have his granddaughter at home.
"Everyone back home... Kids, little one, all... such a joy to hear the sound of pitter-patter about the house," he tweeted.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express