Aaradhya Bachchan's 1st birthday to be private affair: Aishwarya
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Bachchan family plans to have a quiet birthday celebration of Abhishek and Aishwarya's daughter Aaradhya, who will turn a year old on November 16.
The Bachchans have been fiercely guarded about the latest member of their family ever since she was born.
Though the family kept Aaradhya away from media glare, the shutterbugs managed to click her on a number of occasions - the recent being at a function here where Aishwarya was honoured by the French Government.
"You know time just flies by and now she would be turning a year old. For her birthday we plan to keep it a private ...family affair. It will be just the family including my parents," Aishwarya told reporters here at an event today.
She revealed that Aaradhya's first Diwali saw several family members and friends coming to the house. "As this was her first Diwali we had both family and friends coming at our place."
Abhishek and Aishwarya got married in 2007 and welcomed their first child on November 16 last year.
Abhishek, who was also present at the event, said a child's birthday is special for the mother as well. "I think first birthday is special for the baby's mother. They (mother) spend so much time with them and take care of them."
Amitabh Bachchan's 70th birthday on October 11 saw the family organising a big bash where several celebrities from Bollywood, south film industry, politicians and business tycoons had come to wish the megastar.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun