Aarti Chhabria returns with 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
The costume, the choreography, the look and the location will remind you of Urmila Matondkar from her hit number, Kambakth Ishq from her 2001 release Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Aarti Chhabria, who's participating on Colors celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has adopted that look for the promo shoot of the dance show.
Meanwhile, the contestants of JDJ for the first time took the unusual route of shooting the promo at a real location in Mumbai, instead of the usual studio setting.
All the contestants thronged to the famous Vasai fort, which is located at 60 kms on the outskirts of Mumbai.
Interestingly, the historic fort has already been part of many iconic movies like Josh, Khamoshi, Wanted among others.
The promo, shot by Manu Sharma (who has worked on YRF films), had the participants dancing to the tunes of Bombay and Taal.
The moves were a blend of fluid movements with myriad expressions conveying playfulness, romance, grace, euphoria, envy etc.