Aarti Chhabria returns with 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Prime Minister could not understand coalition politics, says Jaiswal
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
The costume, the choreography, the look and the location will remind you of Urmila Matondkar from her hit number, Kambakth Ishq from her 2001 release Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Aarti Chhabria, who's participating on Colors celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has adopted that look for the promo shoot of the dance show.
Meanwhile, the contestants of JDJ for the first time took the unusual route of shooting the promo at a real location in Mumbai, instead of the usual studio setting.
All the contestants thronged to the famous Vasai fort, which is located at 60 kms on the outskirts of Mumbai.
Interestingly, the historic fort has already been part of many iconic movies like Josh, Khamoshi, Wanted among others.
The promo, shot by Manu Sharma (who has worked on YRF films), had the participants dancing to the tunes of Bombay and Taal.
The moves were a blend of fluid movements with myriad expressions conveying playfulness, romance, grace, euphoria, envy etc.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready