Aarti Chhabria returns with 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- LIVE: 4 suspected Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists, 3 security personnel killed in Pathankot attack
- Pathankot: IAF uses attack helicopters to flush out terrorists
- Pathankot terror attack strikes at heart of PM Modi’s Pakistan peacemaking
- Any attack will be given befitting reply, says Rajnath Singh
- No shield of party discipline for Arun Jaitley: Kirti Azad reply to BJP
The costume, the choreography, the look and the location will remind you of Urmila Matondkar from her hit number, Kambakth Ishq from her 2001 release Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Aarti Chhabria, who's participating on Colors celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has adopted that look for the promo shoot of the dance show.
Meanwhile, the contestants of JDJ for the first time took the unusual route of shooting the promo at a real location in Mumbai, instead of the usual studio setting.
All the contestants thronged to the famous Vasai fort, which is located at 60 kms on the outskirts of Mumbai.
Interestingly, the historic fort has already been part of many iconic movies like Josh, Khamoshi, Wanted among others.
The promo, shot by Manu Sharma (who has worked on YRF films), had the participants dancing to the tunes of Bombay and Taal.
The moves were a blend of fluid movements with myriad expressions conveying playfulness, romance, grace, euphoria, envy etc.
- AAP's strategy is good one for some immediate relief. However, it must initiate action on all other measures now.
- Narendra Modi and Nawaz Sharif should agree on a joint Afghanistan policy
- New Year Postcard-2: A smart Patna, jobs for women
- The CPI(M) needs flexible tactics to stay relevant
- Susanne Rudolph: A beautiful life of the mind
- In 2016, let’s reset our idealism