Aarti Chhabria returns with 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
The costume, the choreography, the look and the location will remind you of Urmila Matondkar from her hit number, Kambakth Ishq from her 2001 release Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
Aarti Chhabria, who's participating on Colors celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, has adopted that look for the promo shoot of the dance show.
Meanwhile, the contestants of JDJ for the first time took the unusual route of shooting the promo at a real location in Mumbai, instead of the usual studio setting.
All the contestants thronged to the famous Vasai fort, which is located at 60 kms on the outskirts of Mumbai.
Interestingly, the historic fort has already been part of many iconic movies like Josh, Khamoshi, Wanted among others.
The promo, shot by Manu Sharma (who has worked on YRF films), had the participants dancing to the tunes of Bombay and Taal.
The moves were a blend of fluid movements with myriad expressions conveying playfulness, romance, grace, euphoria, envy etc.