Aarushi and Hemraj were in objectionable position at time of murder: CBI
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
The CBI today said that dentist Rajesh Talwar had found his daughter and domestic servant in "objectionable position" and murdered them using his golf stick and a sharp-edged weapon.
Deposing during cross examination in a special court here, CBI Additional SP AGL Kaul, who led the second probe team, went into the motive behind the sensational double murder of 14-year old Aarushi and domestic servant Hemraj at the Noida residence of dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar on the intervening night of May 15-16, 2008.
Kaul said according to his investigation Rajesh Talwar was awake in his room at 12 midnight whereas the time of murders, according to postmortem report, is between 12-1 AM.
The officer claimed that according to his probe Hemraj was attacked in Aarushi's room on her bed, taken to the roof and dragged to a corner where his throat was slit.
Explaining the sequence of events which took place on the fateful night, Kaul said Rajesh heard some noise and went to Hemraj's room but did not find him there.
"There were two golf sticks lying in Hemraj's room one of which Rajesh Talwar picked up. He heard a noise from the room of Aarushi. The room door was not locked and was just shut. He opened the door and found Aarushi and Hemraj were in objectionable position on the bed of Aarushi," Kaul said in his testimony.
Kaul said finding them in such a position, Rajesh Talwar hit on Hemraj's head with golf stick. By the time he gave a second blow the servant's head moved from the position and the stick hit Aarushi on her forehead.
He said when golf sticks were seized the stick heads were not sealed separately.
"The V or U shaped injury on Aarushi's forehead could have been caused by the use of golf stick head," he said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer