Aarushi-Hemraj murder: Uttar Pradesh ASP gets notice for not appearing in trial
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
A special CBI court today issued a notice to an Uttar Pradesh ASP for not appearing before the court in Aarushi-Hemraj murder case trial.
The court has given January 30 as the next date of hearing.
ASP Mahesh Mishra was asked to appear before the court as a CBI witness in the case.
Meanwhile, the co-accused in the murder of 14-year-old girl, her parents Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar appeared in the Special court today.
Aarushi, was found murdered at her parents' Noida residence on May 16, 2008. The body of Hemraj, who was initially accused of killing Aarushi by her parents, was found the next day on the terrace of the house.