Aashka Goradia evicted from Bigg Boss
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
TV actress Aashka Goradia, famous for playing Kalavati in 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan', has been evicted from the Bigg Boss house.
This was the second but final eviction for the actress, who was voted out earlier from the show only to enter the temporary mud house along with a few other contestants.
"It feels great to have finally stepped out of the house, but there's a slight glitch that I got evicted in the 12th week, so close to the finale," Aashka said.
Even though she did not expect to be evicted, Aashka said the show is at such a stage now that anything might happen.
The sixth season of the Colors show is drawing to a close with a few contestants left to battle it out for the title.
"I want Sana Khan or Delnaaz Irani to win the show. Even Urvashi Dholakia has a good chance. This is a reality show and only people who are real should win," said Aashka.
Asked about her reasons for taking up the show, Aashka said, "There are only two reasons why one would take up such a show - popularity and money."
The actress bonded well with actresses Delnaaz and Sana on the show and she said she would be going back with some good memories.
"I only knew Delnaaz before the show, but I became very close to Sana, she is like a sister to me."