'Aatma 2 is definitely happening,' says Suparn Verma
- Malaysia Airlines plane may have turned back before vanishing, says Air force chief
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Internal battle in BJP out in open: M M Joshi seeks clarity on Varanasi seat
Even before the release of Bipasha Basu-Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Aatma', the film's makers are keen on a sequel of the horror flick.
'Aatma', directed by Suparn Verma, is set to release on March 22. Cashing on the trend of sequels, the makers of the film are keen on making a second part of 'Aatma'.
"Aatma 2 is definitely happening. Kumar Mangat, our producer, has asked me to write a script for it (part two)," Verma told reporters here at the launch of 'Aatma' tonight.
The director said Bipasha and Nawazuddin were his first choice for this film.
Nawazuddin, who is basking in the glory of hit films like 'Talaash', 'Gangs of Wasseypur', 'Kahaani' and others, insists that he looks for playing different roles.
"As an actor I want to do different roles. As far as this film is concerned I liked my role and script. I could relate to the role. The film is not only horror but there is an emotional triangle in the film between parents and children. Emotions are an important factor of this film," Nawazuddin explained.
Same was the case with leading lady Bipasha. "I liked my role and hence agreed to do the film."
Considering 'Aatma's plot, the makers created an atmosphere at the launch function that resembled the theme of the film.