'ABCD' team celebrates its first opening success in Mumbai
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The entire team of ABCD movie, which grossed around 5.5 crores on its first opening day, assembled to celebrate the success, in Mumbai on Saturday.
Remo D' Souza is the Choreographer and director of the first 3D dance film.
"People are loving it and film has got a very good response. And, then off course, I got a call from Siddharth and told that there is a complete positive response from the audience," Remo D' Souza.
"This film was made from heart and it's a real film, all characters in this film are very real," he added.
The kind of numbers this flick has gained is not only impressive but exceptional too, thus putting the movie in a safe zone.
Siddharth Roy Kapur, CEO of UTV Motion Pictures, when asked if he has any plan to make the sequel of the film said that when a film is made, the team always think that hopefully this film works and than the sequel can be made.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express