'ABCD' team celebrates its first opening success in Mumbai
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
The entire team of ABCD movie, which grossed around 5.5 crores on its first opening day, assembled to celebrate the success, in Mumbai on Saturday.
Remo D' Souza is the Choreographer and director of the first 3D dance film.
"People are loving it and film has got a very good response. And, then off course, I got a call from Siddharth and told that there is a complete positive response from the audience," Remo D' Souza.
"This film was made from heart and it's a real film, all characters in this film are very real," he added.
The kind of numbers this flick has gained is not only impressive but exceptional too, thus putting the movie in a safe zone.
Siddharth Roy Kapur, CEO of UTV Motion Pictures, when asked if he has any plan to make the sequel of the film said that when a film is made, the team always think that hopefully this film works and than the sequel can be made.