Abhishek Bachchan, Bobby Deal gear up for Do Aur Do Paanch remake
- Maggi row: Nestlé India decides to take the products off shelves
- Militant ambush: 20 army men killed, 11 injured in Manipur
- China defends POK projects, questions India's oil exploration in South China Sea
- RJD-JD(U)-Congress to fight Bihar elections together: Sharad Yadav
- Pakistan wants to have normal relationship with India: Aizaz Chaudhry
Abhishek Bachchan has always had massive shoes to fill with his father Amitabh Bachchan being the legendary superstar. AB Jr. who has till date steered clear of his father's films remakes, has finally agreed to be part of one. In fact he will be seen playing the role originally essayed by Big B in the remake of the film Do Aur Do Paanch.
It is learnt that producer-director Kunal Kohli has roped in Abhishek for the role. The yesteryear film that featured Shashi Kapoor in addition to Bachchan was the story of two petty thieves who are employed to abduct the son of a rich businessman. However everything goes awry when the duo fall in love with Hema Malini and Parveen Babi respectively, who change them into good men.
While Abhishek will essay the role of Bachchan, Bobby Deol will play Shashi's role. However, the girls, are still being finalized. The film will be directed by newcomer Akshaye Puri.