Abhishek Bachchan cancels work to be with wife Aishwarya Rai
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, whose just released film 'Dhoom 3' is creating buzz at the box office, today cancelled his work commitments due to personal reasons.
Abhishek was to meet industrialist Vijay Mallya at the launch of Kingfisher calendar here today and then attend a promotional event of 'Dhoom 3' but had to cancel his plans at the last minute due to the demise of a close relative of his wife Aishwarya.
According to sources close to him, junior Bachchan rushed to be with Aishwarya after getting the news of the demise.
The 37-year-old Bollywood star has reprised his role of Jai Dixit in 'Dhoom 3', which hit theatres yesterday.