Abhishek Bachchan cancels work to be with wife Aishwarya Rai
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Mulayam Singh files nomination from Azamgarh; Third FIR against Giriraj Singh
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs SRH: SRH field first, Pathan comes in for Ishant
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, whose just released film 'Dhoom 3' is creating buzz at the box office, today cancelled his work commitments due to personal reasons.
Abhishek was to meet industrialist Vijay Mallya at the launch of Kingfisher calendar here today and then attend a promotional event of 'Dhoom 3' but had to cancel his plans at the last minute due to the demise of a close relative of his wife Aishwarya.
According to sources close to him, junior Bachchan rushed to be with Aishwarya after getting the news of the demise.
The 37-year-old Bollywood star has reprised his role of Jai Dixit in 'Dhoom 3', which hit theatres yesterday.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready