Abhishek Bachchan cancels work to be with wife Aishwarya Rai
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, whose just released film 'Dhoom 3' is creating buzz at the box office, today cancelled his work commitments due to personal reasons.
Abhishek was to meet industrialist Vijay Mallya at the launch of Kingfisher calendar here today and then attend a promotional event of 'Dhoom 3' but had to cancel his plans at the last minute due to the demise of a close relative of his wife Aishwarya.
According to sources close to him, junior Bachchan rushed to be with Aishwarya after getting the news of the demise.
The 37-year-old Bollywood star has reprised his role of Jai Dixit in 'Dhoom 3', which hit theatres yesterday.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express