Abhishek Bachchan to make debut as award show anchor
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Bollywood actor Abhisehk Bachchan is all set to anchor the Zee Cine Awards 2013 along with Riteish Deshmukh.
"I am very happy to be a part of Zee Cine Awards (ZCA) this year. I am going to be hosting the show along with my friend and brother, Riteish Deshmukh this time. The audiences have appreciated Riteish and me together in films, I hope they like our pairing at ZCA also because we are really working hard for it," the 36-year-old actor said.
After nearly 15 years, Zee Cine Awards is returning to Mumbai. It was previously held in cities like Dubai, London, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore and Macau.
"Abhi and I are going to be hosting an award function for the very first time together. It is a huge responsibility and we hope to entertain our audiences to the hilt," Deshmukh said.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU