Abhishek Bachchan to make debut as award show anchor
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Bollywood actor Abhisehk Bachchan is all set to anchor the Zee Cine Awards 2013 along with Riteish Deshmukh.
"I am very happy to be a part of Zee Cine Awards (ZCA) this year. I am going to be hosting the show along with my friend and brother, Riteish Deshmukh this time. The audiences have appreciated Riteish and me together in films, I hope they like our pairing at ZCA also because we are really working hard for it," the 36-year-old actor said.
After nearly 15 years, Zee Cine Awards is returning to Mumbai. It was previously held in cities like Dubai, London, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore and Macau.
"Abhi and I are going to be hosting an award function for the very first time together. It is a huge responsibility and we hope to entertain our audiences to the hilt," Deshmukh said.
This year's ceremony will see performance by superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone and Ayushman Khurana among others.