Abhishek Bachchan to make debut as award show anchor
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
Bollywood actor Abhisehk Bachchan is all set to anchor the Zee Cine Awards 2013 along with Riteish Deshmukh.
"I am very happy to be a part of Zee Cine Awards (ZCA) this year. I am going to be hosting the show along with my friend and brother, Riteish Deshmukh this time. The audiences have appreciated Riteish and me together in films, I hope they like our pairing at ZCA also because we are really working hard for it," the 36-year-old actor said.
After nearly 15 years, Zee Cine Awards is returning to Mumbai. It was previously held in cities like Dubai, London, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore and Macau.
"Abhi and I are going to be hosting an award function for the very first time together. It is a huge responsibility and we hope to entertain our audiences to the hilt," Deshmukh said.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape