Abhishek Bachchan to make debut as award show anchor
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
Bollywood actor Abhisehk Bachchan is all set to anchor the Zee Cine Awards 2013 along with Riteish Deshmukh.
"I am very happy to be a part of Zee Cine Awards (ZCA) this year. I am going to be hosting the show along with my friend and brother, Riteish Deshmukh this time. The audiences have appreciated Riteish and me together in films, I hope they like our pairing at ZCA also because we are really working hard for it," the 36-year-old actor said.
After nearly 15 years, Zee Cine Awards is returning to Mumbai. It was previously held in cities like Dubai, London, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore and Macau.
"Abhi and I are going to be hosting an award function for the very first time together. It is a huge responsibility and we hope to entertain our audiences to the hilt," Deshmukh said.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?