Abhishek Bachchan to make debut as award show anchor
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Bollywood actor Abhisehk Bachchan is all set to anchor the Zee Cine Awards 2013 along with Riteish Deshmukh.
"I am very happy to be a part of Zee Cine Awards (ZCA) this year. I am going to be hosting the show along with my friend and brother, Riteish Deshmukh this time. The audiences have appreciated Riteish and me together in films, I hope they like our pairing at ZCA also because we are really working hard for it," the 36-year-old actor said.
After nearly 15 years, Zee Cine Awards is returning to Mumbai. It was previously held in cities like Dubai, London, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore and Macau.
"Abhi and I are going to be hosting an award function for the very first time together. It is a huge responsibility and we hope to entertain our audiences to the hilt," Deshmukh said.
This year's ceremony will see performance by superstar Shah Rukh Khan, Anushka Sharma, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone and Ayushman Khurana among others.