Absconding Doon MLA’s bail plea rejected
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Sukhija also rebutted police allegations that Ram Kumar Chaudhary knew the girl personally. He held that Ram Kumar had accompanied his friend Rajinder to Jyoti Rani's sister's marriage but didn't know Jyoti Rani.
The defence counsel AS Sukhija also pleaded in the court that Ram Kumar Chaudhary is a victim of political conspiracy. "Police doesn't have any conclusive evidence in the case and it appears that he (Ram Kumar) is a victim of political vendetta," Sukhija said.Haryana Police likely to get Look Out Circulars issued
Chandigarh: After failing to nab an absconding Ram Kumar Chaudhary, the Haryana police is likely to get "Look Out Circulars" (LOC) issued at all the international airports in the country. "There is an apprehension that Ram Kumar Chaudhary might flee out of the country, for which we shall be getting his LoC issued preventing him to get out of the country. We shall be approaching the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to get the LoC issued against the MLA in the case, as he had been evading arrest despite the arrest warrants issued by a local court on December 19. We are getting his passport details, so that the notices could be issued", said ACP Virender Singh.