ACI Inter-IT T20 tourney to kick off today
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK wreak havoc on DD with clinical bowling
The ACI Inter-IT Twenty20 Cup will kick off on December 1 with HSBC taking Symantec in the opening match at the Shinde High School. In the competition 16 teams will compete against each other for a prize fund of Rs 1.75 lakh. Matches will be played at the Shinde High School ground, Deccan Gymkhana and Nehru Stadium. The finals will be on January 19.
Vishant More to lead Maharashtra u-25 team
Vishant More will lead the Maharashtra u-25 squad which will play the quarterfinal of the Colonel CK Nayudu Trophy against Karnataka at Ratnagiri starting on December 2. The u-25 team has been bolstered by the return of Avdoot Dandekar, Prayag Bhati and Rahul Tripathi who were on Ranji Trophy duty. The Maharashtra u-19 squad for the Cooch Behar Trophy engagements against Punjab and Haryana has also been declared.
Maharashtra u-25 squad : Vishant More, Avdoot Dandekar, Rahul Tripathi, Prayag Bhati, Nikit Dhumal, Ganesh Gaikwad, Sunil Yadav, Parikshit Jadhav, Nitish Salekar, Aditya Dole, Nikhil Paradkar, Naushad Shaikh, Swapnil Gugale, Pushkaraj Chavan, Ganesh Kukade, Satyajit Bachhav and Azhar Ansari.
Maharashtra u-19 squad : Nikhil Naik (c & wk), Vijay Zol, Jay Pande, Vikas Nirfal, Shubham Ranjane, Amol Salvi, Rahul Sharma, Shamsuzuma Kazi, Jagdish Zope, Amol Chinte, Yassar Shaikh, Mahesh Patil, Azim Kazi, Jaideep Khetre and Chinmay Patil.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota