Acid attack alleged on cow, case filed
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
Residents of Ashok Nagar on Friday filed an FIR alleging an acid attack on a cow which suffered disfigurement in the incident.
Vipin Kumar, from Pakshi Sewa Samiti, said, "We were shocked to see the condition of the animal. The cow has now been sent to Govind Gaudham where treatment has been started. So far, doctors have stated that her condition is critical."
"Normally, the owners leave the cows on road when their milk production reduces to bare minimum. It seems that the owner must have left the cow, and a few other mischievous persons must have thrown acid just for fun sake," he added. The police registered a case.