Acid attack alleged on cow, case filed
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Residents of Ashok Nagar on Friday filed an FIR alleging an acid attack on a cow which suffered disfigurement in the incident.
Vipin Kumar, from Pakshi Sewa Samiti, said, "We were shocked to see the condition of the animal. The cow has now been sent to Govind Gaudham where treatment has been started. So far, doctors have stated that her condition is critical."
"Normally, the owners leave the cows on road when their milk production reduces to bare minimum. It seems that the owner must have left the cow, and a few other mischievous persons must have thrown acid just for fun sake," he added. The police registered a case.