Acid attack alleged on cow, case filed
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Residents of Ashok Nagar on Friday filed an FIR alleging an acid attack on a cow which suffered disfigurement in the incident.
Vipin Kumar, from Pakshi Sewa Samiti, said, "We were shocked to see the condition of the animal. The cow has now been sent to Govind Gaudham where treatment has been started. So far, doctors have stated that her condition is critical."
"Normally, the owners leave the cows on road when their milk production reduces to bare minimum. It seems that the owner must have left the cow, and a few other mischievous persons must have thrown acid just for fun sake," he added. The police registered a case.